1. Build relationships and a sense of camaraderie among alumni, students, faculty, and the Northwest High School community.
2. Encourage alumni support of the mission and goals of the Northwest Alumni Association.
3. Create opportunities for alumni to re-connect with former classmates and staff.
4. Provide alumni activities and programs to strengthen alumni relationships, celebrate high school achievements and alumni successes.
5. Create links and mechanisms for classes to provide communications to classmates for reunions and other activities.
6. Develop a website with an online newsletter regarding significant events in the lives of alumni and the present Northwest community.
7. Create opportunities for alumni to re-commit to Northwest High School by participating in educational, cultural, and athletic programs.
8. Provide undergraduate scholarships to Northwest High School seniors.
9. Establish fundraising activities that will carry out the goals of the alumni association.
Hall of Fame Awards Dinner - Date TBD at Receptions in Fairfield. The following are the inductees for this year: Jessica Byrd ('07), Ameer Daniels ('13), De'Vohn Jackson ('15), Myles Pringle ('15), Tyler Thomas ('12) , Dexter Carpenter (Coach), Shannon Bowling (Trainer). Hall of Famers are encouraged to participate. Contact Lori Spence at Northwest High School (513-851-7300) for tickets (LSPENCE@NWLSD.ORG).
Pleasant Run Elementary bricks, painted blue and white, can be purchased for $25. Contact the alumni association if interested.
The mission of the Northwest High School Alumni Association is to provide opportunities for Northwest alumni to re-connect and re-commit to former and current students, staff and the Northwest High School community. Members of the Northwest Alumni Association will help promote and support the mission of Northwest High School and its traditions by strengthening relationships and celebrating high school achievements and alumni successes.