1. Build relationships and a sense of camaraderie among alumni, students, faculty, and the Northwest High School community.
2. Encourage alumni support of the mission and goals of the Northwest Alumni Association.
3. Create opportunities for alumni to re-connect with former classmates and staff.
4. Provide alumni activities and programs to strengthen alumni relationships, celebrate high school achievements and alumni successes.
5. Create links and mechanisms for classes to provide communications to classmates for reunions and other activities.
6. Develop a website with an online newsletter regarding significant events in the lives of alumni and the present Northwest community.
7. Create opportunities for alumni to re-commit to Northwest High School by participating in educational, cultural, and athletic programs.
8. Provide undergraduate scholarships to Northwest High School seniors.
9. Establish fundraising activities that will carry out the goals of the alumni association.
Pleasant Run Elementary bricks, painted blue and white, can be purchased for $25. Contact the alumni association if interested.
Seeking New Alumni Association Officers - Those interested in Alumni Association
offices, please submit your name to Ken Cox (email@example.com) by November 30, 2020. Elections will be held in December. Officers to be elected are Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and Sargent of Arms. VP from this year will automatically be elected as President for the following year. Meetings are held at Snow's Lake Tavern on second Thursday of each month at 6:30 PM. Due to the COVID pandemic meetings have been suspended this year. We hope to restart in person meetings in 2021.
The mission of the Northwest High School Alumni Association is to provide opportunities for Northwest alumni to re-connect and re-commit to former and current students, staff and the Northwest High School community. Members of the Northwest Alumni Association will help promote and support the mission of Northwest High School and its traditions by strengthening relationships and celebrating high school achievements and alumni successes.